Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

FINAL BLOWOUT OF MOST 8" CRT MODULES AND PARTS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: FINAL BLOWOUT OF MOST 8" CRT MODULES AND PARTS! Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Gang, I posted about a month ago about getting in a bunch of 1209s chassis that I was selling boards out of cheaply. I am now expanding this to many of my CRT modules to move them, including:

NEC XG
NEC XGLC
Barco 1208
Barco 1209
Barco 808
Barco 70X series
Barco 800/801 (I have almost nothing for these sets at this point)
Sony 12XX (almost nothing left)
Sony 1292 (very limited stock at this point)
Marquee non Ultra boards

Ampro parts are long gone, although I do have a box of wired and wireless remotes, most nonworking that I would sell for $15 for the 20 lb box.

Boards are $15 USD each plus shipping, minimum order 4 boards. Boards are untested, but were working when put on the shelf. I will not knowingly sell defective boards here, in fact I'll throw a defective board in as a freebie if you want it, as I do have some that are clearly marked as having issues.

The $15 each also applies to whatever tubes I have here for 8" sets. Reds will be pristine, blues and greens may have some wear, but I will indicate such via email before I ship so you know what you're getting. I will ship tubes separately, they will get crushed if I pack them with PC boards.

Also for $15 each are some Barco 1209s/Barco 909 tubes. the tubes will have simulator wear patterns on them, some heavy, some light, but the tube frames are well worth the price. I can smash the neck of the tube off to make the shipping box smaller (will fit in a flat rate large USPS box then), but I am not pulling the tube or draining the glycol, that's up to you.

What is NOT included:

-Barco quadruplers and HV splitters
-Barco 909 chassis and derivatives thereof (Cine 9, Runco 1200, etc)
-Marquee Ultra boards of any kind
-Marquee LV and HV power supplies
-most 9" parts
-Sony G90 parts
-note that most Marquee non Ultra CLMs will need the battery to be replaced, a new battery is NOT included in the $15 price.

Please email me rather than PMing here at curtpalme at shaw.ca

It will take me some time to respond, but I can deal with most requests to get them out before Christmas. I will be working in the shop like a madman all through the holidays to catch up on my backlog as well.

This is a great way to stock up on spare boards, some of which are getting hard to find. I will still support CRT until the last one is pulled out of service. (That will be my own two 909s on my ceiling!) Smile

Cheers!

Last edited by Curt Palme on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy112

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$15 each for NEC XG tubes? :O I need a green and blue!

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished reading, just saw the email part, will send Smile
CRT Tech

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump- added BArco 1209s/909 tubes and housings for $15 each.
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

PostLink    Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am testing quads and splitters right now, it's a good time to get a working spare for your Barco. These will work in the 909s as well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: