Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

WTB: Blue tube (07MP) for Sony VPH-1271Q
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmetal88

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meemil wrote:
Hi,
My old Sony has a very low wear blue 07msp, but it unfortunately has a spot burn line in the middle. I didn't find it that distracting as it's blue, but spot burn is still a damned thing. I'd be willing to give it out super cheap if interested.

I also have old spare 07mp but I don't think it'd be much of an improvement to your current one haha.

Cheers
Eemil

Tempting offer, but I'm reluctant to have you ship something from Finland...

Since I've pretty much learned to live with my current set of tubes anyway, I think I'll just hold out until I can get a brand new tube. That $200 one on eBay doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: