Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

FS: RadianceXD (Coming soon) with Accessories

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CIR Engineering

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: FS: RadianceXD (Coming soon) with Accessories Reply with quote

I will be picking up a RadianceXD on trade from a client who is upgrading to a PRO shortly. The XD isn't here yet, but I figured I'd put out the word. I should have the unit on the 22nd of September. I'm not sure about the cosmetic condition yet, but this client generally takes good care of their equipment. I am an authorized Lumagen dealer and I originally sold this unit to the client way back when...

Unit will include remote, power supply, and power cord. As I recall, this unit has the black face plate.

Price will be $399 with free shipping inside the continental USA. For international buyers, the shipping cost will be actual.

The XD is not capable of running 1080p 72Hz, but it can do everything else that the XE and XS are capable of. That is to say that it does everything that the HDQ and HDP could do, but about 1000x better. This is a very nice VP for 3D LUT calibration and for running any imaginable custom resolution that takes less than 150 MHz clock rates. It also has an outstanding pattern generator built in. I can also add 3D support for an additional charge. We ran this same model VP on Cliff's G90 stack and used it to run 3D at 540p 96Hz and it worked very nicely.

Please email for the fastest response craigr@cir-engineering.com

Kind regards,
craigr

Klein K10-A Colorimeter
X-Rite i1Pro2 Spectroradiometer & Spyder Colorimeters *For JVC auto-calibration when Klein & Jeti are not applicable
Murideo Fresco SIX-G HDMI 2.x Multimedia Generator
Murideo Fresco SIX-A HDMI 2.x Analyzer
*NEW Light Illusion ColourSpace XPT Version β Color Calibration Software
Light Illusion LightSpace XPT Pro Version 10.x Color Calibration Software
*NEW OMARDRIS JVC Software Patch to use K10-A and Jeti with JVC OEM AutoCal Software!
Sencore CR7000 CRT Tube Analyzer / Rejuvenater
Authorized Dealer for Lumagen & just about everything worth buying Wink
www.CIR-Engineering.com - craigr@cir-engineering.com
Phone: 865-405-6892
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: