Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

VNB-DB for Barco?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gjaky

PostLink    Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: VNB-DB for Barco? Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am seeking for someone who would be interested in being part of the VNB-DB development for the Barco 909, since I don’t have such machine, but would be nice to catch that market as well Smile
So obviously the applicant should have a Barco 909 and basic/advanced electronic knowledge, and general knowledge about the 909 operation.
I can do most of the design of the interface circuit between the Barco and VNB-DB, but without a machine to test in I’m pretty sure it won’t work for the first trial, so the applicant would have to correct these errors (with my support of course), this will most likely involve soldering, taking measurement with oscilloscope etc.

BTW, the total cost of ownership of the VNB-DB for Barco would be like this:
+65€ (or 70 USD) for the additional power supply for the VNBs
+280€ (or 300 USD) for the VNB-DB
+0-30€ (0-34 USD) for the interface board: I’d try to make out the interface board with cutting my profit ie. no additional cost, if it won’t be very expensive in parts (which I hope)
+Whatever the market price to source Electrohome VNBs.

For the applicant I’d give all this for free (incl. the VNB)

BTW2, Would this mod be appealing to Barco 909 owners with these conditions at all?

View user's photo album (1 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> CRT Projectors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: