Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Oppo 103/105 Jailbreak Firmware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Source Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I got response this time and apologized for my impatience.

The buying procedure is indeed correct, as one would expect from looking at it.

1. You pay the $900 for the China model, to him, which he then Jailbreaks and ships to you for free. That's it, and all I wanted to know, as I much much rather pay for someone else doing the mods for me and whom better than the source itself. A very nice feature of him and only hope it will last me long enough to actually set aside the $900 for it all. For me, there's no reason at all to buy the 103 any longer.
big27

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewolfman wrote:

1. You pay the $900 for the China model, to him, which he then Jailbreaks and ships to you for free. That's it, and all I wanted to know, as I much much rather pay for someone else doing the mods for me and whom better than the source itself. A very nice feature of him and only hope it will last me long enough to actually set aside the $900 for it all. For me, there's no reason at all to buy the 103 any longer.

hi
your post is replay for me ?
because i have now the bdp 103 and i want to jailbreak for purpose of ISO FILES AND BDMV

hope you could help me tnks
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big27 wrote:
thewolfman wrote:

hi
your post is replay for me ?
because i have now the bdp 103 and i want to jailbreak for purpose of ISO FILES AND BDMV

hope you could help me tnks

No, it was more a help for myself and my thoughts, whether to give a modded 103D or a 203 a shot.. now that 203 is out there to be had modded, it would be silly for me to get anything else because I get all I need with the 203.

4K upscaling, or was it downscale, can't remember, but a nifty feature to have for my CRT pj. Just to see, nothing else. But also for the fact the I might get myself a 4K OLED, if I sold my 1080p OLED that is.

But also for the intended purpose with it and a PC.. even 4K movies is out there now so no need to open up the wallet just yet. If one happens to be one of those DL:ers.

Given this a thought though, on how exactly too hook it up.. do I use my router for this, to access all my other hooked up gear? Or forced to make USB memory sticks every time and watch? And if router is needed does the OPPO automatically DL firmware that one doesn't want, and if so, can I turn it off? Rhetorical speaking.

Anyways, the DL business over here is about to come to an end, as a new pop company as emerged ready to chase down the individual DL:er, rather than person(s) responsible for having them available for the said service. It popped out late 2016 in Sweden, but was so overruled by the public it was closed down very fast. To everyone's relief! But now they are back again.. only in Denmark now!

It doesn't really matter, where they are seated, I guess, they can get to you anyway, and without hiding behind any VPN-tunnels either. I learned while they were active hear in Sweden, scaring people, that the fines for, what?, a 100 movies or so, will set you in debt so big it would take you life times to get out of it.

I can't help you with the Jailbreak you have to ask someone else more qualified.

Sorry for rambling.
big27

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tnks man and good luck
big27

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone can help ???
wanderer

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 103 running the 80-1030 firmware from bd-mod.com and ISO playback definitely works from NFS, CIFS and USB. As craigr also reports that this works, you can probably presume this is a reliable source for firmware that does what you want.

You may have a problem in that you are already running a later firmware version and I'm not sure if you can flash back to previous firmware versions. You should email the above supplier and describe your firmware version and see what options are available.
boe

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Oppo 203. I updated the firmware to the latest official release. Unfortunately the BD-MOD is based on older firmware. The oppo203 won't let you revert to an older firmware. Are there any jailbreaks based on UDP20X-38-0222?
big27

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tnks so much guys !!!
big27

PostLink    Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys .

anyone know how much time it take to get the jailbreak firmware ?

its been more then week since i paid
wanderer

PostLink    Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK - you sent payment, then emailed them the photo of the MAC address, correct? After I sent that email with the MAC address photo I received an email reply advising they it would take 2-3 days. It took 3 days in total to receive the file.

Did they respond to your email with the MAC address image? If you didn't send one you should - it's on the Online Order page to do so!
big27

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi tanks for the help

i send the photo with the mac address and he said that ok when i paid him

its been more than week ...

he told to still wait before 4 days, i also mailed him few time and no answer from him - in the total is 8 days since i paid him

and i realy want the jailbrack ....

what do think that i should do ?
wanderer

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The email reply I received with the firmware was simply a .RAR file. I can definitely see a reply email like that getting stuck in a spam trap if you are using something like hotmail, gmail, etc, as your email provider.

If you don't have the file and aren't getting any replies, I'd check your spam folder and then potentially email them from another email address. It sounds like you've done everything correctly so far if you sent the MAC address image and they acknowledged that.
big27

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm afraid not ...

its not in the spam mail ....

we will wait few more days and will see what heppend

tnks so much my friend
big27

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys ,

still no answer from the seller , i open case in paypal

anyone know another seller besides http://www.bd-mod.com/ ????
big27

PostLink    Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

anyone can help me ?
CIR Engineering

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had slow response time with them. It's also taken a long time to get the firmware sometimes. I think maybe you should have waited a bit longer. See what happens now I guess.

craigr

Klein K10-A Colorimeter
X-Rite i1Pro2 Spectroradiometer & Spyder Colorimeters *For JVC auto-calibration when Klein & Jeti are not applicable
Murideo Fresco SIX-G HDMI 2.x Multimedia Generator
Murideo Fresco SIX-A HDMI 2.x Analyzer
*NEW Light Illusion ColourSpace XPT Version β Color Calibration Software
Light Illusion LightSpace XPT Pro Version 10.x Color Calibration Software
*NEW OMARDRIS JVC Software Patch to use K10-A and Jeti with JVC OEM AutoCal Software!
Sencore CR7000 CRT Tube Analyzer / Rejuvenater
Authorized Dealer for Lumagen & just about everything worth buying Wink
www.CIR-Engineering.com - craigr@cir-engineering.com
Phone: 865-405-6892
big27

PostLink    Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to all

He replay me that he doesn't have the firmware

Anyone know if I can reverse Oppo 103 firmware? ( that with the ISO file ? )
sofakng

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know if a jailbreak exists for the USA BDP-103 latest firmware (0715) ?
boe

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: I'm surprised this isn't a more active topic Reply with quote

I figured there would be both more hardware and software mods.
6rollo6

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest jb firmware available here: https://www.oppo-jailbreak.store
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Source Devices All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: