Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

MOOME EXT-FULLHDV3 no manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlively

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: MOOME EXT-FULLHDV3 no manual Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Just got around to opening the box for the Moome EXT-FULL HDV3 and there is NO OWNERS MANUAL. I am connecting dvd player and Direct TV straight to the Moome and then to my Barco 808 Data. I can't get a picture, I have tried both inputs 4 and 5 and I briefly got a very dim image but it wouldn't hold and went to black screen. Projector is working fine, I connected a video source to the old composite in and got a picture. Im sure the problem is with the dip switch settings but without a manual I have no idea how to set up for Barco 808 and I don't want to experiment. Where can I download a Manual?
ALso he remote doesn't do anything. I know it works because the IR repeater lights up when I press buttons but nothing on the Moome changes like power or input select lights.
AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: Sony 1252Q, AMPRO 4000G

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go:

http://www.moomecard.com/moome-old/images/stories/moome/EXT-FULLHD/ext_fhd%20v3_20101230.pdf

Open the case and set jumpers J4 and J5 to open. See page 22 of the manual.

CRT.

HD done right!
View user's photo album (27 photos)
flowing

PostLink    Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this problem. It is great advice for me Smile Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: