Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Manual Gamma Adjustment

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Smith

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Manual Gamma Adjustment Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I've searched and I can't find any info on manually adjusting gamma (I don't have the remote option). Can it be adjusted while the PJ is on? Which direction is less and which is more? What position is neutral (no gamma correction)? Any recommendations for the G70?
GEBrown

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil,

You really didn't try very hard at this one, did you?

http://www.curtpalme.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72411

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary,

Unfortunately I did try hard. Embarassed

Oh, and thanks for the link!
Phil Smith

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got a chance to play around with this a couple of nights ago. As far as I can tell it doesn't work. It's off all the time. No gamma correction whatsoever.
Phil Smith

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I e-mailed Moome about this. He said I could change some resistors to increase the gamma boost. He needed to know what version gamma board I had. While checking that out, I removed and installed the gamma board several times to be sure the connector was making good contact. When I reinstalled the card it was working. I'm not sure if it was due to a bad connection that I fixed. To be honest, I was probably doing something wrong. Embarassed

Moome was very helpful and I very much appreciate it. Thumbs Up
Zoyla1

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know whether Moome is still on track to ship this card out by the end of October 2007? I placed the order for one card last month but have not heard anything yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: