Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Moome/g70 memory issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt Palme
CRT Tech

TV/Projector: All of them!

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Moome/g70 memory issue Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
here's one that I haven't had before:

Sold a customer a Moome card. it worked for a bit, then lost H sync. We tried a few things, he sent me back the card. turns out it was a setting on the remote, the D button had to be pushed. Either the customer pushed it by accident, or the card glitched. Sent it back to him. Now the card works, but for some reason the G70 has jumped to a different memory location that isn't set up.

The customer hired someone to do the setup, he's not versed in aligning the set himself. Before he calls his tech out again, does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to get him to push buttons at random lest the card goes off H sync again.

Customer says that he hasn't changed any resolution settings in any source..

I'm linking him to this post.

thanks!
Doc B.

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Curt, you undoubtedly have this sorted by now. But just to add a little info, I was losing Hsync on startup and fixing it by pressing remote D. Luckily it didn't create any memory issues. What I found to help was making sure my source (Oppo103D) was switched on before the proj, and the issue may have improved when I removed an extra HDMI cable I had plugged into the second input on the Moome card, that was not plugged into any source.
bottlehead.com
dany500

PostLink    Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The client procured somebody to do the setup, he's not versed in adjusting the set himself. Before he gets his tech out once more, does anybody have any proposals? I would prefer not to get him to push catches at arbitrary for fear that the card goes off H adjust once more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: