Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Moome HD card to Sony 1251Q error & AppleTV issue (SC?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: Sony 1252Q, AMPRO 4000G

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
AnalogRocks wrote:
jurdstec wrote:
With DVD player hooked up it says block 3 and 33khz. I cant get the pages up while the error is thrown so difficult to tell which page.

That's likely 480p but 480p is actually 31.5KHz so msy not be entirely accurate.

You might look for an older Apple TV box but I'm not sure if they still allow streaming over Component. Anyone know?

Hey!! STEVE!! Any ideas on the above?

CRT.

HD done right!
View user's photo album (27 photos)
ecrabb
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: JVC RS40, Epson 5010

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original Apple TV did support 1080i, but newer DRM'd content is not supported over analog, and some content may not be supported at all. For instance, no Netflex or Apple TV rentals. The original Apple TV with analog and built-in hard drive isn't nearly as useful at this point as the newer cheaper boxes. If anybody has an original Apple TV, they should get aTV Flash for it - makes it much more capable. You can get aTV Flash for the Apple TV 2 also, but not the ATV 3, which is why the ATV 2's used are typically about double the price of a newer ATV 3. But, I digress...

The newer Apple TV 2 and 3 do not support 1080i to my knowledge.

From Apple Support:
Quote:
Change the Apple TV resolution by pressing and holding the Menu and Up button for six seconds. The Apple TV will automatically cycle to the next resolution at approximately 20 second intervals. Pressing the Selectbutton will immediately cycle to the next resolution.

Should be able to cycle through to 720p, which should work on the 12xx. 576p would work as a last resort even though it's SD.

I'm surprised the 1251 wouldn't display 720p from the PS3... Makes me think something is wrong with the 1251.

Is the EDID on the Moome editable?

SC
View user's photo album (10 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: