Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Universal Remote MX-850 editor software
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HK-Steve

TV/Projector: Marquee 9500, Epson 8100

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
opps, stick with a remote,
MX950 is the backup for the AMX, if it ever does not play nice.

Cheers

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have enough remotes for a pet octopus Laughing what do you do with them all? (other than the 950)
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My workshop, has the MX700, plus one the backlight failed on, so a spare really.
My Boys use 2x MX850's for the bedroom and playroom
1x Mx850 for the master bedroom,
1x MX850 for the Guestroom

MX3000 for DVD selection with DMX-3000 with my 400disc DVD mega changers

Now messing with the iPad mini and Ipad2 with the AMX.

Cheers
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does not include the 2 Boston remotes I bought here,
3x Philips Prestigo's, I do not use,
Plus 2x Logitec 650 and 700 I do not use.

Crazy right.

Cheers
CxTurbo

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see that Steve came through for you. The place I bought mine from stopped carrying the line and now only has Harmony. Because of this and the fact that the new software is password protected they have no access to it.

Regardless, I'm glad you got set up.

James

3x Bryston 3B's
URC Complete Control Medius TX-1000 Remote
HTPC (LGA775 Q6600, 8GB DDR2, 7TB Storage) Mediaportal
Lumagen MINI 3D
Moome FULLHD-EXT V2
Audioquest Cable Top to Bottom
9501LC
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James,
Hope you have the software, so you can program.

Cheers

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do yes. Thanks Steve.

I have the TX-1000 Editor software so it will only do that model. Which is fine for me just can not help anyone else.

James

3x Bryston 3B's
URC Complete Control Medius TX-1000 Remote
HTPC (LGA775 Q6600, 8GB DDR2, 7TB Storage) Mediaportal
Lumagen MINI 3D
Moome FULLHD-EXT V2
Audioquest Cable Top to Bottom
9501LC
jmartig

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HK-Steve wrote:
I just sent a test email, see if that one goes through,

Cheers

Steve,

I am a newb to this forum site but I am a member of AVS and a few others. I found myself needing to re-program my MX-850 for some newer equpment I added and my software is severely out of date. I saw you might be the guy to know when it comes to finding the latest version or a version that actually accepts updates. My version is one that does not connect to live update and my dealer is long since gone. please email me if you can, it would be greatly appreciated
jdreif

PostLink    Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmartig wrote:
HK-Steve wrote:

Cheers

Steve,

I am a newb to this forum site but I am a member of AVS and a few others. I found myself needing to re-program my MX-850 for some newer equpment I added and my software is severely out of date. I saw you might be the guy to know when it comes to finding the latest version or a version that actually accepts updates. My version is one that does not connect to live update and my dealer is long since gone. please email me if you can, it would be greatly appreciated

I'm in the same situation, I have 2 MX-850's and we just moved to a new house with some new gear. The version I have is 1.12.288 and I can't live update to get latest codes for my new stuff. Can you please PM me how to get a newer version?

Thanks!
jdreif

PostLink    Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdreif wrote:
jmartig wrote:
HK-Steve wrote:

Cheers

Steve,

I'm in the same situation, I have 2 MX-850's and we just moved to a new house with some new gear. The version I have is 1.12.288 and I can't live update to get latest codes for my new stuff. Can you please PM me how to get a newer version?

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the PM, I'm a newb to this site as well so I'm not past the 5 posts to send PM's. Would you mind PMing me your email address and I'll send you my address?

Thanks!
John
jdreif

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdreif wrote:
jdreif wrote:
jmartig wrote:
HK-Steve wrote:

Cheers

Steve,

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the PM, I'm a newb to this site as well so I'm not past the 5 posts to send PM's. Would you mind PMing me your email address and I'll send you my address?

Thanks!
John

Thanks for the help Steve!! The version of the editor you sent me has the live update enabled and I was able to make my changes.
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, glad it worked for you.

Cheers

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to the forum and have the same situation, my MX-850 Editor 1.12.267 with the newer remote. Would you please illuminate me on how to get the newer version?

Thanks
Enrique

Steve,

I am a newb to this forum site but I am a member of AVS and a few others. I found myself needing to re-program my MX-850 for some newer equpment I added and my software is severely out of date. I saw you might be the guy to know when it comes to finding the latest version or a version that actually accepts updates. My version is one that does not connect to live update and my dealer is long since gone. please email me if you can, it would be greatly appreciated[/quote]

Thanks![/quote]
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostLink    Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Would it be possible to grab the editor as well? My computer crashed and I lost my version of mx editor for my MX-850. I went into my old e-mails with URC but the links I have from them to download are expired.

Thanks!

Mike
Enrique Odio

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Steve, I now have an updated live capable MX-850 Editor
Enrique Odio

[quote="Enrique Odio"]I am new to the forum and have the same situation, my MX-850 Editor 1.12.267 with the newer remote. Would you please illuminate me on how to get the newer version?

Thanks
Enrique
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, enjoy.

Cheers

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve - Sorry to pile on here but I've spent the better part of two hours reading half of the internet before finding this post. My father-in-law has an MX-880 that was included as part of a professional home theater setup. He has since had to swap out his A/V receiver as his previous one died and the installer is no longer in business. I had a very old version of the MX Editor software for an old URC remote that won't work in this case -- any way you can help me/us out?? Thanks in advance!

Fshine
sgroenendal

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: MX-editor software for MX-850 Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

I need the same thing. Just called up Universal Remote and tried to get it from them, but said I had to be a dealer. I originally bought it from a place in Illinois called Tweeter Center, but they went out of business a long time ago. Have upgraded a bunch of components in my system and have been using an outdated version of the software for many years now. would be nice to have one with the live update.

I am a new user, so can't PM you. If you can to me with your email address, I can reply and... if you would be so kind, send me the latest version.

Really appreciate your help.
HK-Steve

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12
Jump to: