Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

moome v3 no connection
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Why did you edit out your first post? Even if things get fixed its always good to leave up all the original info of the original problem for future users. Also it might help diagnose other issues that might arise from the original.

I wonder if you have a damaged card where the gamma circuit might be bad or got damaged.

On my version 3 moome card it just spins and spins, same as version 1.

So when pressing the remote you do not see any light blink on the back?

Also pressing A B C or D will change the color space and you'll see the colors go green and purple. try those as a test to see if the infrared
sensor works and or your remote works.

Nashou

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

Marquee High Performance Bellows now shipping!!
Marquee Modifications and Performance Enhancement
Marquee C-element and Bellow removal
View user's photo album (1 photos)
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try that and see what happens. Thanks.

Nashou66 wrote:
Why did you edit out your first post? Even if things get fixed its always good to leave up all the original info of the original problem for future users. Also it might help diagnose other issues that might arise from the original.

I wonder if you have a damaged card where the gamma circuit might be bad or got damaged.

Also pressing A B C or D will change the color space and you'll see the colors go green and purple. try those as a test to see if the infrared

Nashou

Last edited by thewolfman on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, you get really defensive quickly.

Just email moome . he'll work it out with you.

Sorry I couldn't help to you.

Nashou

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the Democrats believe every day is April 15." --- President Reagan

One Smart Dog!!!

thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry for my bad temper and apologize for stepping on your and other peoples toes. I’m sorry I ever doubted its performance, because the remote does in fact respond with lowering the gamma-button, just like you said it would. No menu though. I may even have a different version then V1, it says VIM-HD on the back, hence the fixed positions on the trim pot. Anyways, sorry for being such a-hole about nothing.
thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to set the record straight, I thought you meant why I deleted my first post on the shootout-thread, and like tried to make me confess. Now I realize you actually meant my first post in this one. I alter and change my post all the time because later I often see how it can be misinterpreted. More so, I got remarks on whether I have job or not and a couple of more borderline remarks, and that set me off. Well, I forgotten all about it now, but thought I mentioned just in case. I depend on this forum for other reasons too, like buying stuff to fix my sh*t-pj that I got. But irreparable damage has been done on my part, and that will surely come back at me at some point, with maybe not selling me the parts that I might need, or what have you.

Nashou66 wrote:

Nashou
Nashou66

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apology accepted. But honestly email moome as he will definitely make things right. He is an upstanding fellow.

Athanasios

One Smart Dog!!!

thewolfman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad we sorted this out. I will give moome a mail and see what he might say, but pressing A, B, C, or D did nothing. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: