Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Folks with JVC RS20/HD750-type DILA pjs: clean your optics!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Digital Projectors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stridsvognen

PostLink    Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Here is the best i seen on the JVC X7 with my old lamp, around 500 hours old. it has been turne on for around 12hours, and it was imposible to use this calibration, the next day, even after waiting 5 hours.
specialy be aware that changing room temperature is a problem to.
ChrisWiggles
Opinionated SOB

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WanMan wrote:
Chris, without going back and reading those old threads what did you use to do the cleaning?

I just used some lens cleaner and lens tissue. I'm sure you could use an isoprop alc solution proably.

I have a bottle of zeiss lens cleaner, ammonia-free, isopropanol solution of some kind. Wokred great.
ChrisWiggles
Opinionated SOB

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just say that i've been extremely extremely happy with the rs20 comging from a G808 and a (vision one) 9500LC Ultra. I waited for that model because it was the first with the CMS which works like a dream. I haven't spent time with the new ones, but assume they are at least as good. Really satisfying native on/off cr.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Digital Projectors All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: