Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Windows Phone 7 - Any takers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater PCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg_mitch

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Jeremy112 wrote:
I have read it,

the one thing I have to say is... if the phone had that many issues with it that were not clearly shown in the description... I WOULD leave negative feedback.

I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and I have gotten a couple negative feedback over the years for some of the most stupid stuff you could possibly imagine (none of which was related to a wrong doing or mistake on my end, just the incompitence of the buyer).

Us sellers hate negative feedback, but from what I am reading, that seller you dealt with DESERVES a negative feedback. I would be furious about the voided warranty, the "16GB" card not being there, and the damage to the phone internally.

No seller should be able to get away with that kind of thing, and its that type of scamming that has given ebay a bad name. I think ebay is still one of th ebest places online to get a great deal and find almost anything you can imagine, but with sellers like that I can't blame someone for their decisions to not use or like ebay.

So STICK IT TO HIM Smile

I feel giving him negative feedback is justified due to his obvious lack of knowledge of what he was selling (or purposely mislead me, but I don't think so).

I probably won't though because I feel like if I asked for a full refund he would probably give it. I don't want a refund...I just want what he advertised. I hate going through the hassle of reformatting, sending back, getting refund, buying a replacement phone off ebay, etc. Lots of time and dinking around with stuff.
greg_mitch

PostLink    Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my Mango update after using the force trick.

It is pretty slick. Too bad I am not into facebook and twitter, etc. The services all integrated make it pretty slick.

Microsoft Scout and Vision are pretty cool features. It has a built-in song recognition.

Mango added so many features that were standard in iOS and Android by now so this is a major catchup update like speech to text, threaded emails, shared email inboxes, etc.

The multi-tasking is pretty slick and very similar to webOS but only supports saved state in "Mango" apps so not many of them out yet otherwise ifyou resume it has to start all over...so the multitasking just turns into a list of "recent apps" that can be restarted.

I will see if I can get an HTC Titan within a year for a few hundred unlocked and play a bit more.

That Samsung GSII is looking pretty tempting now with TMO HSPA+ 42mpbs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater PCs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: