Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Vip 3D Displayer with Epson Tw2000/1080UB

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erc76

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Vip 3D Displayer with Epson Tw2000/1080UB Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi everybody And sorry for my terrible english.

I use an old projector (3 years old) but full HD And with a New lamp...

I would like to see in 3D blu rays And games using a ps3.

Your product Will work correctly? What i exactly need? What is The total amont in dollars to have averything here in Italy?

Ps is possible you to declare a low value so i can pay less in douane taxes?

Thx
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The 3D-Displayer will work your projector. If you want to also add internet/cable/satellite 3D support then consider the 3D-Theatre instead.

To see the shipping cost, click on the "BUY NOW" button on the order page. It is different depending on how much you purchase.

You need a 3D source and would hook it up like this:

3D Source (ex: PS3) -> HDMI cable -> 3D-Displayer -> HDMI cable -> Your projector

Your tax amount will be reduced.

The order pages are here:

3D-Displayer: http://www.curtpalme.com/3DDisplayer.shtm
3D-Theatre: http://www.curtpalme.com/3DTheatre.shtm

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
Erc76

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx

Another q:

Will i have The frame locking issues? I ask you because i have seen in The TW2000 MENU something like 59,2 or 59,9 (can't remember now) Hz...

Ps so The Only dofference with a 3D native projector (Middle Quality) should be the resolution in movies by bluray (720p instead of 1080p)?
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never used your specific projector so I don't know. It's doubtful you'll have frame locking issues. The 1080UB is a popular projector.

The output of both the 3D-Displayer and 3D-Theatre is indeed 720p. That's the only (possible) difference.

Kal

Erc76

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't yet understood if a native 3D projector with a real native 3D Movie (ex Avatar) shows 1080p 60hz or Only 720p... Anyone has The solution ?

And last two things:

1) i use a switch hdmi 1:2 because my AV Marantz has Only one HDMI exit... And, obiouvsly, i need to have one to Eps
Erc76

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't yet understood if a native 3D projector with a real native 3D Movie (ex Avatar) shows 1080p 60hz or Only 720p... Anyone has The solution ?

And last two things:

1) i use a switch hdmi 1:2 because my AV Marantz has Only one HDMI exit... And, obiouvsly, i need to have one for video And one for audio: it is a problem?

2) i like your offer but if i buy two rf glasses i Will spent much more And i wonder if it is no better to spend twice And get an entry level 3D display or projector... There is no a discount if i buy everything?

Thx again
Erc76

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pps The epson 1080ub/TW2000 doesn't support 120hz...what i Will lose?
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erc76 wrote:
1) i use a switch hdmi 1:2 because my AV Marantz has Only one HDMI exit... And, obiouvsly, i need to have one for video And one for audio: it is a problem?

I don't understand your setup.

Normally people will do this:

3D sources -> HDMI cables -> HDMI A/V receiver -> HDMI cable -> 3D-Theatre -> HDMI cable -> projector

There's no need for 2 HDMI outputs on the A/V receiver as it decodes the audio and sends the video out the HDMI output.

Why do you want to separate video and audio on to two HDMI lines?

Quote:
2) i like your offer but if i buy two rf glasses i Will spent much more And i wonder if it is no better to spend twice And get an entry level 3D display or projector... There is no a discount if i buy everything?

That choice is up to you. I can't help you with that decision. If you already have a good projector spending $300-$500 on a 3D-Displayer or 3D-Theatre is certainly going to be cheaper than buying a new good 3D projector.
3D glasses always cost extra too no matter what route you go so you can't factor that in.

The prices are as shown on our order page: http://www.curtpalme.com/3DTheatre.shtm
You save on shipping by buying together.

Erc76 wrote:
Pps The epson 1080ub/TW2000 doesn't support 120hz...what i Will lose?

Displays that only support 60Hz may flicker a bit more on bright scenes. Those that have 60Hz displays tell us it's similar to the flicker you see at a commercial IMAX 3D theater.

Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: