Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

How long before Items usually ship?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sal12345

PostLink    Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: How long before Items usually ship? Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi I had an Optoma 3D-XL on pre order for a long time only fo Amazon.co.uk to cancel my order. On the day this happened I searched for an alternative and on the 13th April i placed and order for the 3D-Gamer for which i paid via Paypal. My query is as follows: 1. is it usual for this company to not send you a confirmation via email at least. 2. Why does the website the Paypal sends you back to not display anything other than a Black page. I would really like the item before months end as i want to decide if I am going to purchase the 3D-Theatre in future. I have given up on the Optoma.
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Do you mind emailing us at 3DExperts@curtpalme.com with your full name & address and the date/time you ordered? I don't see any orders from the email you used when registering for the forum. Maybe you have a PayPal account and use a different email address?

It may be that you never actually placed the order.

When you place an order you'll receive an email immediately from our payment broker (PayPal) no matter how you pay (credit card, PayPal balance, bank transfer). It may be in your SPAM folder.

I don't know what this black screen is that you refer to. After ordering, you will get redirected to this order complete page: http://www.curtpalme.com/OrderComplete.shtm

EDIT: Ok, there was an order from someone in Cape Town South Africa On April 13th. The email does not match the one you use on the forum. The payment confirmation email was sent to the email you used when ordering which was sal****mail@wbs.co.za (I added some *'s so that the email can't be seen). Is this your order? The order page mentions that all orders will ship within 1 week of ordering so yours should be sent out soon if it hasn't already. You can email 3DExperts@curtpalme.com to request details.

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0

Last edited by kal on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's photo album (18 photos)
sal12345

PostLink    Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thank you for getting back to me I received an email from 3D-VIP yesterday confirming receipt of payment and advising of shipping next week so its all good. You are quite correct in that i did not use the same email adress when paying for the item, the adress i used relates to a 3G connection I use when I am travelling.
I dont know why the website would not display properly, probably a combination of the Wireless Dongle and IE 9.
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: