Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

WARNING

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Engberg

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: WARNING Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Do NOT trust Jonathan Alexalder. Nine days ago I got this mail from him: We will be crediting your account today. We received the unit.
Thanks and cheers!

He have NOT done it yet. I bought a 3D Displayer and was not satisfied with it and returned it (they have 30 days money back guarenti) It now seems that I have to go to PayPal to get my money back. I also colud drop a word or two at AVS forum.
jonathan

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niels,
You have every reason to be upset at me for not crediting your account ON TIME. I apologize for my negligence. I will have it credited today. I wish there was an excuse for my delay in processing this credit but there isn't one. Hopefully, you will pardon me for this mistake.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Alexander

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry you are having trouble.

A lot of people have had great service with him though. Could it be that the credit is processing? These types of things can take a week and it could be no ones fault apart from just processing time.
jonathan

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niels,
Your credit was issued this morning.
Thanks for your patience.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Alexander

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: