Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

ChromaPur 2.0.3 and Radiance Testpattern?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> ChromaPure Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shepardos

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: ChromaPur 2.0.3 and Radiance Testpattern? Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi,

I use ChromaPur 2.0.3 to calibrate my JVC X3. The Radiance can be used as test pattern generator but unfortunately he picks up only the reference pattern and not the adjustable pattern.

How can tell ChromaPur that he should use the adjustable test pattern?

Thanks
Shepardos
TomHuffman

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Radiance Test Patterns Reply with quote

We are aware of this problem.

It will be fixed in our next release, 2.1, which I expect to get out by the end of the month.

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom,

Does this release also include the Automatic-Calibration Feature or do you know when this will be released? It would also be fine if you can use 2 Meters (i1Pro & i1LT) simultaneous, rather than quit and always initials the meter again.
mechman

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.1 will be the pre-cursor to the auto calibration release. So no auto calibration with 2.1.
shepardos

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news about the 2.1 release?

Thanks
TomHuffman

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very soon. We are in testing now.

PostLink    Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ChromaPur 2.0.3 and Radiance Testpattern? Reply with quote

shepardos wrote:
Hi,

I use ChromaPur 2.0.3 to calibrate my JVC X3. The Radiance can be used as test pattern generator but unfortunately he picks up only the reference pattern and not the adjustable pattern.

How can tell ChromaPur that he should use the adjustable test pattern?

Thanks
Shepardos

Shepardos:

I just tested this, and ChromaPure is generating adjustable test patterns. As you adjust the values on the grayscale/gamma or the CMS areas of the Radiance using the Radiance test patterns the readings change as expected.

What steps did you take that lead to believe that the patterns were not adjustable?

-TH

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> ChromaPure Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: