Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Will orders be shipped today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T.J. Dobbs

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Will orders be shipped today? Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I am aware that when placing an order, it was said that it will be shipped within a week.
Its been over 7 days and still no kind of response from emails sent or if my item will be shipped anytime soon.
what gives?

Spending our money and no form of communication isn't good business.

My reciept number from paypal if need verifying who I am and what I purchased.
Receipt No: 2920-4197-4640-4073
Please reply back.
kal
Forum Administrator

TV/Projector: JVC DLA-NZ7

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Thomas,

I looked up your order and emailed the manufacturer to ask them to send you an update as to what's going on. They should be responding to the emails sent. Look for a response soon. I cc'ed you as well. Sorry for the delay.

Kal

Support our site by using our affiliate links. We thank you!
My basement/HT/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (18 photos)
T.J. Dobbs

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking into account that today is a holiday even though I read this in another thread recently

jonathan wrote:
The units will be in stock at our location on Friday, 2/18/11. We will ship them out no later than 2/21/11.

If I don't hear anything in the next 3 days about my shipment, I would like to request a full refund of my money.
Ninja

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Still no news on delivery date, etc. Hopefully, they will send out the items soon.
jonathan

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do apologize for delays in the shipping of 3D-Gamer for some that purchased glasses with the converter unit. Unfortunately, our supplier in Asia ran into back log and had to delay our orders. We have since found an intermediate solution and will be completing all orders this week with deliveries to customers (in the US) FOR 2/26/11 AND 2/28/11. International customers can expect to see their orders fulfilled a couple of days later. All shipments should be going out on 2/24/11 and 2/25/11. The glasses we are substituting for the present orders are identical to those on our order page here although different in colour (not black but blue).
Should you wish to wait for the black coloured glasses, do please advise as those will become available to us sometime next week 3/1/11 or thereabouts and we will ship them the same day. There is no performance variation between the two. Thanks again for your patience.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well atleast we finally got some info.
I am not trying to be an ass or anything but being left in the dark after spendng money with you guys isn't a very good feeling at all.
I understand things happen but all I and some of us ask is for some sort of communication about our orders, Thats all.

So since I am an US resident "Upstate New York" I am to expect my order to arrive this weekend or next monday?
jonathan

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely. The ones in the US can expect their order to arrive no later than 2/28/11. Once again, sorry not having communicating earlier but as you can imagine, sometimes we are not even kept abreast of the recent developments with orders until past it's original time. We were hoping to have the back log taken are of last week as per factory confirmations. We appreciate your business and do take responsibility for not having communicated earlier. Thanks.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understandable and thank you.
johnsmith808

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how soon would I receive my the 3d-gamer+ 1 pair of 3d glasses if I order it today?
T.J. Dobbs

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the merchant, as long as the item is in stock, it ships within a week.

Also just to confirm that I received an email saying that my order was recently shipped out earlier.
Thanks guys.
Ninja

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yours shipped out already? Mine not shipped yet~ Sad
T.J. Dobbs

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wait another day or two, if you are in the U.S. then you should get a notice soon also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> 3D Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: