Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

DVI card will not work in XG852

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philm

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: DVI card will not work in XG852 Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I bought the projector with the dvi in it and the guy did say it worked only sometimes. I have verified the card works ok in another XG. Could this be a problem with the daughter card? I am able to make a new entry in slots B and C but no picture???
MikeEby

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the card show up in the input list menus?

Mike

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: XG 852 dvi card Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

Yes it does. When I change from input A to C the only thing happening is the red tube flashing.
philm

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: XG 852 dvi Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

I was just switching between inputs A and C when the pj powered off for a second with FC error code and then switched back on to input A which I have a signal running from a Dish receiver, picture ok on input A.
Before it powered off the only tube lit was red.

Philip
moome

PostLink    Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: XG 852 dvi Reply with quote

philm wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was just switching between inputs A and C when the pj powered off for a second with FC error code and then switched back on to input A which I have a signal running from a Dish receiver, picture ok on input A.
Before it powered off the only tube lit was red.

Philip

check you check the link LED is light up on DVI card?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Moome Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: