Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

SPAMWhy I can’t end to watch Lost?SPAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maria369

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: SPAMWhy I can’t end to watch Lost?SPAM Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Lying spammers will be deleted.
Tom.W

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your lost................$cam bag !
VideoGrabber

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> Want to post a message about Lost? You're welcome to stop by the Lost section of our new message board. <

dvdshop88 doesn't have a message board. But if they get you to click the links, they "made you look". Which is the goal.

So in addition to being thieves, they're also liars. Just the sort of folks I like to do business with. Here, let me give you my credit card number... NOT!

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, the quality of packaging is good enough that not everyone in China realizes that they're buying pirated mechandise. I've discussed this with my brother, whos's living there. Though there are other, more obvious, options that are even cheaper... that leave no doubt.

Gee, I wonder what the US/China balance of trade would be if the Chinese were actually paying for all the US property they're obtaining. It's too bad we actually have to pay money for Chinese products, and can't just rip them off.

We pay. They get it for free. That certainly seems fair. Hmm, I wonder if this could contribute to their growing economic superpower status? Naaaah.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Home Theater Accessories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: