Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Greyscale & Color Calibration with DTP-94?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andi-74

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Greyscale & Color Calibration with DTP-94? Reply with quote

Begins with a hello to everyone and also note that my English is not so good.Iàm an absolute novice in this area.Also I have a LCD Samsung LE52A656 and now I want calibrate it.I have the DTP-94 from Quato Haze Pro with iColor Display Software.
Now my questions:
Can I get very good results with the DTP-94 and is the Software good enough or is there an other much better Software in cooperation with the DTP-94?
As I said Iàm a noob and the Software should be easily understood.
I have the DTP-94 and a Software,must I have any test images like Burosch or similar too?
I know the Guide "Greyscale & Color Calibration for Dummies" in this Forum,but it only explains Calibration with the "Spyder" or the "iOne".
Please help me and give me some Tips if you can and if you want.
Thank you very much and best Regards
Andi
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Audio & Video Calibration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: