Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

SOLD--FS: BD - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wallace123456

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: SOLD--FS: BD - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
FS: Blue Ray - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds - Live at Radio City. SOLD.

Viewed once.

$15.00 shipped to anywhere in US. If shipping to other areas, let me know where and I'll get a price.

Thanks,
wallace

Last edited by wallace123456 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's photo album (1 photos)
ecrabb
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: JVC RS40, Epson 5010

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anybody consudering it, this disc is reference quality in every way. The TrueHD 5.1 track is simply awesome. At reference levels, it's lile being at the show - but better! Primo-deluxe demo material.

Why ya getting rid of it, Don? No likey Dave?

SC
View user's photo album (10 photos)
wallace123456

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ecrabb wrote:
For anybody consudering it, this disc is reference quality in every way. The TrueHD 5.1 track is simply awesome. At reference levels, it's lile being at the show - but better! Primo-deluxe demo material.

Why ya getting rid of it, Don? No likey Dave?

SC

Well, I like Dave Matthews "Band", but this recording is not the Dave Matthews "Band"; just not my style.... Sad

I do agree in that the sound is top-notch. Very clear and smooth.

Different strokes for different folks...............

wallace

gcom007

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not so much TrueHD so much as the Martin guitars they use that makes this a great recording. Laughing

Barco 1208s/e
bbfarmht

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey don will you take a 6pgxtra in trade for that bd. I know that won't enough so I'll throw in another 10$ to make up the difference. Mr. Green Laughing

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"

Benjamin Franklin
wallace123456

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbfarmht wrote:
hey don will you take a 6pgxtra in trade for that bd. I know that won't enough so I'll throw in another 10$ to make up the difference. Mr. Green Laughing

Real funny!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

You don't need that damn nec!!! Mr. Green You need to donate it to me! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up I need some decent spare parts and pf course, tubes.

Ok, let's get real with this deal; I'll throw in a case of 8-track tapes, 3 boxes of beenie babies, and 1 GI JOE.

I'll be over next Saturday (if I can get my damn arm out of this sling Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

wallace

AnalogRocks
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: Sony 1252Q, AMPRO 4000G

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wallace123456 wrote:
bbfarmht wrote:

You don't need that damn nec!!! Mr. Green You need to donate it to me! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up I need some decent spare parts and pf course, tubes.

Ok, let's get real with this deal; I'll throw in a case of 8-track tapes, 3 boxes of beenie babies, and 1 GI JOE.

I'll be over next Saturday (if I can get my damn arm out of this sling Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

wallace

Well if you got rid off all that stuff it would get yer azz outta the sling with your wife I'd wager Very Happy

CRT.

HD done right!
View user's photo album (27 photos)
bbfarmht

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnalogRocks wrote:
wallace123456 wrote:
bbfarmht wrote:

wallace

Well if you got rid off all that stuff it would get yer azz outta the sling with your wife I'd wager Very Happy

He keeps threatening me with those beenie babies!!

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"

Benjamin Franklin
wallace123456

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnalogRocks wrote:
wallace123456 wrote:
bbfarmht wrote:

wallace

Some of that crap is hers.. Evil or Very Mad That what makes it worse!

wallace

wallace123456

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbfarmht wrote:
He keeps threatening me with those beenie babies!!

BTW, don't plug that nec in and mess it up. Wink Just take good care of it until next HT meet at Cliffs, bring it along with you. If not, I'll stuff your car so full of beenie babies, you wont be able to open the door to leave Cliffs! Evil or Very Mad

wallace

bbfarmht

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright guys, I'm the A-hole who bought this off of the great bbq king.

I must say don was crazy rid of this bd! I have not stopped listening to this for the last 2 days(well one full day if you consider that I received this at noon yesterday!)

It is some amazing guitar playing I have ever heard. plus Dave Mathews is hilarious to listen to tell a story.

Benjamin Franklin
ecrabb
Forum Moderator

TV/Projector: JVC RS40, Epson 5010

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's definitely some good sh*t, isn't it? Some of the best demo material I have. Dave is kind of funny, but I think he seems eccentric to the point of being almost Autistic sounding... or something. I'm not sure if it's that he's that creative, rich, or a combination of both... But, I don't remember him being so, ummm... weird.

SC
View user's photo album (10 photos)
wallace123456

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is more along my line of guitarist:

Jimi Hendrix - Live Woodstock

and

Hendrix - Live at Monterey

And, my Christmas list to Santa did not forget:

The Who

Come on Santa; I've been good............ Cool

wallace

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: