Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

ecp remote SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob0515

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: ecp remote SOLD Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
wanted ecp low frequency remote
CRT_Ben

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what ECP remotes look like? I was given one recently but I don't have an ECP so I can't test it, nor do I have a use for it. What's the going price?

Edit: Sorry for the crappy pic. Cell phone camera.

IMAGE_029.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.25 KB
 Viewed:  7064 Time(s)

IMAGE_029.jpg

Zebu Fellenz

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like an ECP remote to me. Is it wireless?
View user's photo album (1 photos)
CRT_Ben

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zebu Fellenz wrote:

It seems wireless from what I can tell - no wires coming from the remote, and it has a space for batteries and a IR transmitter-looking thing on the front. I can give more details if necessary when I get home tonight.
bob0515

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRT_Ben wrote:
Zebu Fellenz wrote:

It seems wireless from what I can tell - no wires coming from the remote, and it has a space for batteries and a IR transmitter-looking thing on the front. I can give more details if necessary when I get home tonight.
if it will control a marquee i cant use it
CRT_Ben

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob0515 wrote:
if it will control a marquee i cant use it

Ok, good to know. I'll see if it works with my Marquee and I'll let you know.
CRT_Ben

PostLink    Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

So I tested the remote tonight. Assuming it works, it does *not* control the Marquee, which implies it's a low frequency remote. Although the LED blinks in a behavior similar to my Marquee remotes, I have no way of knowing if it actually works or not - I don't have an ECP. The only number I can find anywhere on the remote is printed on the back of the battery door, and it says: "314431". Let me know if you want it.

Thanks,
Ben
bob0515

PostLink    Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRT_Ben wrote:
Hey,

So I tested the remote tonight. Assuming it works, it does *not* control the Marquee, which implies it's a low frequency remote. Although the LED blinks in a behavior similar to my Marquee remotes, I have no way of knowing if it actually works or not - I don't have an ECP. The only number I can find anywhere on the remote is printed on the back of the battery door, and it says: "314431". Let me know if you want it.

Thanks,
Ben
my marquee is set to protocol b i set it to protocol a and the 2 i have wont turn the marquee on so i would think that if it will not turn your marquee on on both protocal a&b it must be a low frequiency
CRT_Ben

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob0515 wrote:
CRT_Ben wrote:
Hey,

Thanks,
Ben
my marquee is set to protocol b i set it to protocol a and the 2 i have wont turn the marquee on so i would think that if it will not turn your marquee on on both protocal a&b it must be a low frequiency

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see your reply until now. I'm not familiar with setting the "protocol" - is that set on the projector, or the remote?
CRT_Ben

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remote sold.
bob0515

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRT_Ben wrote:
Remote sold.
ben it got here yesterday set the ecp 4000 to protocol a and it works fine thank you verry much do you no aney one that needs some zenith pro 851 parts
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    CurtPalme.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: