Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Lowering the Runco with ropes
Lowering the Runco with ropes
Title: Lowering the Runco with ropes
Description: I screwed eyelets into the ceiling mounting platform and lowered the old Runco using ropes. The towels were to protect the projector from "rope burn". Both sets of ropes were origionally on the sides. The rear set slipped arround to the back and I almost dropped the projecto out of the "sling". I then tied a horizontal rope around the projector and tied to each vertical rope so they could not move again. That worked, but it also convinced me to use chains to raise my new Marquee 9500LC Ultra projector instead of ropes.
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:38 am
Views: 730
Comments: 1
Next »

Get the absolute best picture out of your TV/projector!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum powered by phpBB © phpBB Group