Return to the CurtPalme.com main site CurtPalme.com Home Theater Forum
A forum with a sense of fun and community for Home Theater enthusiasts!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums  RegisterRegister 
 MembershipClub Membership   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
Blu-ray disc release list and must-have titles. Buy the latest and best Blu-ray titles to show off in your home theater!

Just a teaser
Just a teaser
Title: Just a teaser
Description: What your looking at is a pretty nondescript shot of my 9PG+ playing the title screen of an animated film in 720p. The screen is home made from a 100" diagonal sheet of MDF covered with just a layer of blackout cloth and it works quite well. The room is 98% dark but the walls do a nice job of reflecting light all over the place. I may put up some curtains, but since the setup is somewhat temporary I may not.
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:52 am
Views: 553
Comments: 0
Next »

Get the absolute best picture out of your TV/projector!
Products for Sale ] [ FAQ: Hooking it all up ] [ CRT Primer/FAQ ] [ Best/Worst CRT Projectors List ] [ Setup Tips & Manuals ] [ Advanced Procedures ] [ Newsletters ]

Forum powered by phpBB © phpBB Group